This is David Evans' user account on LabelingThoughts.org, which I'm using to make edits to the various pages. If you'd like to leave a note or question for me, consider the list of ways to contact me to the right.
Some concerns I want to make clear in my own mind and also on the site
- a place to sharpen our understanding and discuss terminology and topics
- not "skating on the books"
- not a place to aggregate copyrighted material. that is to say, a way to find deeper resources not to supplant them
- author / publisher exclusion. i don't think it is necessary to have permission to reference and point to sources, since the links are a way to find sources not a replacement for them.
- Milarepa's Children's Corus and Theater
- Place more videos or series of videos
- expand Category:Also_in_Wikipedia
- pick another Glossary term to complete
- review categories on rigpawiki like key terms, some places:   , people (with photos):   , and philosophy:  
- merge anything here: Category:Needs_merge
- review the introductory material / plan a screen cast on how to edit
- review more videos with Pema Chödrön
- watch Robin Kornman video on google video and link from related main terms
Possible Extensions to Add
for management or misc.
-  - DeleteOldRevisions - for cleaning up some edit histories on the initial pages once we're rollin
for daily life
- various templates from wikipedia that are handy, message boxes, infoboxes, etc.
Non-Index Article Ideas
These are more I've thought of that might not be appropriate for a general glossary, or we may want to add to a glossary later, but I don't want to forget to stub at some point. Concepts
- Children's Day
- Shambhala Day
- The three lies of Shambhala - the talk starts at 7, I loved my dathun, and no I'm not jealous.
Historical or Archival
- Shambhala International (current leaders, contact information, budget and makeup)
- Shambhala centers and individual centers (history, current leaders and contacts)
- Shambhala retreat centers (history, major changes, ongoing projects)
References for centers
- references for administration
- mention of the Shambhala Help center resources web site
- Best practices for centers (lots of areas people could contribute here)
- example and offered images and diagrams and flyer content or copy
- buddhist educational resources for kids (or a whole portal?)
- death and dying resources (or a whole portal?)
Related Web Sites
Others have setup similar wiki references already, for particular sanghas or views. These may, however, be really helpful for comparison, reference, or finding useful citations and notes. Please be mindful though that any sources used are verifiable and that any copyrights are observed.
- Buddhism topics at en.Wikipedia
- Rigpa organization wiki
- The Chronicles Project
- Radio Free Shambhala
- various center's wikis
- Install a search extension, like CategoryIntersection or the equivalent, to find pages that are stubs but with higher importance
- Top 300 terms again by references, to make sure they're all defined.
- Using shambhala dictionary as a reference: For example finish Nihilism, Nidanas, Obstacles, Pain, Samsāra, etc. from Category:FurtherReadingHasMany